OSP's MC-D series of ATA flight cases are designed for standard 19" rack-mountable gear and come with a 12-space slanted top-mounted rack for 19" rack-mountable mixers. These cases feature removable front, top and back covers, ball corners, recessed spring-loaded handles, aluminum edges and an 8U rack space compartment.
Features and Specifications:
- Rugged 3/8" Plywood with Black Laminate
- Tongue and Groove Metal Railing with High-Impact Ball Corners
- Industrial-Grade Rivets, Latches & Spring-Loaded Handles
- Rack Space with Slanted Top Rails for Mounting Mixer
- Heavy Duty Slip-Resistant Rubber Feet
Product Dimensions and Weight:
Full Outside Dimensions (includes allowances for casters, ball corners & feet as applicable):
22.5"(W) x 25.25"(H) x 31.25"(D)
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
25.25"(W) x 27.25"(H) x 34"(D)
For over a decade, OSP has been providing quality cases for affordable prices. Whether you're rolling into a different arena every night, setting up and tearing down a portable church every Sunday, or simply taking your amp across town for this week's gig, you'll find an OSP case to be a perfect companion for keeping your gear safe during transport.