OSP's line of amplifier cases are made to custom-fit some of the most popular guitar amps on the market. High-density foam keeps your amp from rattling around during transport, while a large lift-off lid allows you to leave the amp in the base while in use.
Protect your investment with this ATA Flight Case specifically designed for the Fender Hot Rod Deville 410.
Features and Specifications:
- Rugged 3/8" Plywood with Black Laminate
- Tongue and Groove Metal Railing with High-Impact Ball Corners
- Industrial-Grade Rivets, Latches & Spring-Loaded Handles
- Rigid, Protective Foam Padding Throughout
- Heavy Duty Soft-Glide Industrial Casters (2 locking)
Product Dimensions and Weight:
Full Outside Dimensions (includes allowances for casters, ball corners & feet as applicable):
26.75"(W) x 17.25"(D) x 31.75"(H)
Inside Fit Dimensions
24"(W) x 10.5"(D) x 24"(H)
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
29.5"(W) x 29.25"(H) x 20"(D)
For over a decade, OSP has been providing quality cases for affordable prices. Whether you're rolling into a different arena every night, setting up and tearing down a portable church every Sunday, or simply taking your amp across town for this week's gig, you'll find an OSP case to be a perfect companion for keeping your gear safe during transport.