OSP's line of amplifier cases are made to custom-fit some of the most popular guitar amps on the market. High-density foam keeps your amp from rattling around during transport, while a large lift-off lid allows you to leave the amp in the base while in use. This ATA case is custom designed to fit the Fender 59 Bassman.
Features and Specifications:
- Rugged 3/8" Plywood with Black Laminate
- Tongue and Groove Metal Railing with High-Impact Ball Corners
- Industrial-Grade Rivets, Latches & Spring-Loaded Handles
- Rigid, Protective Foam Padding Throughout
- Heavy Duty Soft-Glide Industrial Casters (2 locking)
Product Dimensions and Weight:
Full Outside Dimensions (includes allowances for casters, ball corners & feet as applicable):
26.25"(W) x 30.5"(H) x 17"(D)
Inside Fit Dimensions
23.75"(W) x 14.75"(D) x 22.75"(H)
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
24.25"(W) 28.25"(H) 19.75"(D)
For over a decade, OSP has been providing quality cases for affordable prices. Whether you're rolling into a different arena every night, setting up and tearing down a portable church every Sunday, or simply taking your amp across town for this week's gig, you'll find an OSP case to be a perfect companion for keeping your gear safe during transport.