Tough enough for arena stages yet small enough to fit in your backpack, FBV Express MkII delivers a crucial collection of hands-free functionality that will keep you at the foot of the stage instead of tied to the front of your Line 6 amp or POD.
FBV Express MkII delivers out-of-the box, plug-n-play connectivity. Stomp the four steel footswitches to quickly store and select channel presets, synchronize your time-based effects with Tap Tempo, activate the chromatic tuner, and more.
When paired with most Line 6 guitar amplifiers, the footswitches also give you total control of Quick Loop, the amps' built-in 14-second sound-on-sound looper. The burly, full-sized volume/wah pedal feels solid under your foot and features plenty of grip. Clicking the toe-switch toggles between volume and wah control (with an illuminated LED to match). The bright and easy-to-read LCD shows tap tempo, active channel and the chromatic tuner (when activated).
- Hands-free channel switching and more for most Line 6 amps and POD processors
- 4 channel switches: A, B, C and D
- Full-sized volume/wah pedal features plenty of grip
- Chromatic tuner display
- Bright LEDs show active channel, tap tempo and volume/wah
- FBV Control software allows for easy and unlimited mapping of FBV controls via USB (Mac/PC)
- Durable footswitches and chassis
- Self-powered via included locking RJ-45 cable
- USB jack and RJ-45 jack