Make 1500 watts of continuous AC power available anywhere you go! Connect the Tiger Claw to your vehicle battery and you've got 110 volts available at common household type built-in receptacles.
Note: 0 AWG (zero gauge) cables are recommended for connection to the battery
* Continuous Power: 1500W
* Max Surge Power: 3000W
* AC Output Voltage: 115v±10% RMS
* DC Input Voltage: 11-15v
* Output Wave Form: Pure Sine Wave
* Frequency: 60Hz±3Hz
* Efficiency: >80%
* Temperature Protection: <65°C
* Input Low Volt Alarm: 10.5±0.5v
* Input Low Voltage Shutdown: 10±0.5v
* Input High Volt Protection: >15v
* Output Short Circuit Protection: Auto Shut Down
* THD: <2% Advantages of Pure Sine Wave inverters over modified sine wave inverters:
* Output voltage wave form is pure sine wave with very low harmonic distortion and clean power like utility-supplied electricity.
* Inductive loads like microwave ovens and motors run faster, quieter and cooler.
* Reduces audible and electrical noise in fans, fluorescent lights, audio amplifiers, TV, Game consoles, Fax, and answering machines.
* Prevents crashes in computers, weird print out, and glitches and noise in monitors.
* Reliably powers the following devices that will normally not work with modified sine wave inverters:
** Laser printers, photocopiers, magneto-optical hard drives
** Certain laptop computers (you should check with your manufacturer)
** Some fluorescent lights with electronic ballasts
** Power tools employing 'solid state' power or variable speed control
** Some battery chargers for cordless tools
** Some new furnaces and pellet stoves with microprocessor control
** Digital clocks with radios
** Sewing machines with speed/microprocessor control
** X-10 home automation system
** Medical equipment such as oxygen concentrators